The clients include leading banks, financial institutions and business houses. Deal management and the ability to handle challenging structuring issues and complex negotiations are the main strengths of the firm. The firm handles the entire spectrum of work including due diligence on the Borrowers, Promoters and Projects / Securities, structuring transactions, drafting term sheets and transactional documents, negotiations, advising on the regulatory framework and related issues.
Our services include:
- External Commercial Borrowing
- Debt Restructuring and re-financing
- Regulation and Compliance
- Corporate Debt, including Syndicated Loans and Structured Financing
- Acquisition and Leveraged Finance
- Real Estate Financing
- Debt Capital Markets encompassing issues of rupee denominated bonds and debentures
- Take out financing and credit enhancement
The firm’s vast experience and industry knowledge, combined with the diverse skills of our lawyers allows us to represent our clients before regulatory bodies and in formal legal proceedings.