Fiat Justitia has rendered services to several companies and individuals across a broad range of sectors and industries on issues pertaining to registered and unregistered IP rights including trademarks, copyrights, designs, patent, licensing, and technology transfer matters.
The firm advises and assists clients on:
- Protection and prosecution of IP rights (including patents, trademarks, design rights, copyrights, geographical indications, domain names, proprietary know-how and business processes);
- IP due-diligence and audits;
- IP acquisition and transfer and related agreements;
- Drafting and negotiating license agreements, assignment deeds, IP development agreements, etc;
- Representing before various authorities, courts and forums on issues relating to registration and protection of IP rights.